To Create Multiple Assets at One Time -
- Begin on the "Assets Page.
- Go to the Top-Right Corner & Click on the Gray Square with the + Sign
- Click the "Asset Type" drop-down box in the top-middle of the page
- Click into the desired text box (Similar to Excel Spreadsheet). Note - Must Click into the desired text box
- To Create an Asset in Bulk Add -
- Begin with Asset Name (HC1A, LC1A, etc.), then add asset details (Description thru Notes). Note - Only enter data in the fields you have data for; fields with no data entered will not show on the asset page.
- Click the yellow "Save" button to save & create all assets in the spreadsheet.